Monday, January 14, 2008

Birthday Presents!

Yesterday was my birthday - I turned a wonderful ## (edited-a lady never reveals her age- and this is about as close as I get to being a lady!) I had a great time with friends and family over the weekend. Saturday I received a early birthday present with the Packers win over the Seahawks! And because I love snowglobes, I thoroughly enjoyed watching this game. Go Pack!!!!


We have a great couple we are friends with who happen to be Giant fans. So Sunday we watched the Giants game with anticpation because we (the royal we is used here to denote Packer fans) DID NOT WANT TO TRAVEL TO DALLAS! So all were able to agree and cheer for the Giants as they went on to victory over the Cowboys! But now here comes the fun...the Giants now travel to Green Bay to face the Packers for the Championship game and the chance to go to the Superbowl. All of the football fans have agreed that THIS is a game that we will not be watching together. Because even though it was suggested that the "bantering" is half of the fun - there would not be "bantering" there would be BLOODSHED!

So I'm sure there will be plenty of text messages to share between the two households - but that's all!

****GO PACKERS!*****

Also, I want to wish my Sprinkly friend a very happy birthday! Next year will be different! *wink*

No comments: