Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Can we just start this day over?

Okay so first thing this morning - my laptop died - it was not an unexpected death but was not without pain. I turned it on and BSOD - tried again...BSOD...tried Safe Mode - BSOD.

So I got a loaner from my computer tech, and was able to at least get e-mail. Then went for cup of tea in the break room with my friend Michelle. Walking out - someone had thrown a box by the garbage in the breakroom - which I promptly tripped over and slammed my wrist into the doorfacing. My wrist now has 2 lovely bumps that hurt like hell, but as Michelle told me "At least you didn't spill your tea!"

Went to lunch and when I got back I now have my computer - complete with new harddrive. Which I suppose I should be grateful for- but now have to try and recreate my links...download software...blah, blah, blah.

There were other small pieces of fun in between - some of which almost landed me in tears due to dreadful case of PMS...sigh.

Can we just start this day over?

1 comment:

helloagol said...

Martinis. That is the answer. ;p