Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday again

Back at work on a very rainy Monday...this will probably be a short post, but trying to keep a promise to myself to actually spend some time writing.

Saturday night we went to see Cameron play at the Brass Mug. The guys just get better and better every time they play out. They are heading into the studio next month to record a demo CD. Cross your fingers!



Sunday was spent relaxing and catching up on the Gene Simmons Family Jewels marathon. I stopped watching it a year ago when they did the whole facelift thing - didn't want to spend my time watching people in pain. But caught up with them now and still find I really like them as people. I know it's a reality show and what you see isn't necessarily "REAL" but still it's nice to see them.

Woke up this morning about 2AM with my back complaining...the rain moving in just does not agree with me. Oh well what can you do?

And now back to work...

1 comment:

felicia said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!