Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hello, Dolly!

Sitting at home today watching Hello, Dolly! I'm so glad they used this moving in Wall-E (The Streisand version - not Carol Channing)

I think this is where I learned how to work in Corporate America.  LOL  You have to be a friend to everyone and understand every little plot and subplot going on around you.  If you can understand and follow everything going on you will soar in the corporate world.  :)  Well at least you can try to.

This is the first weekend in months that I haven't been completely booked.  It's been a very busy year so far...I worked almost all day yesterday so it was good I wasn't planning on going anywhere.    Still not sure if I'm going to watch the Superbowl or not...recording it so I can see the commercials but just not that interested in the game.

Did some laundry - and some dishes...surfed some internets and now hmmm...what to do.  Think I will crochet for a while.  Have a couple things I'm working on creating.


No comments: