Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend Lag

I had a really nice weekend; manicure, pedicure, breakfast with Sprinkles on Saturday.  Also spent time setting up new desktop and working in the new cloud environment of Photoshop.  I'm trying to work through some online tutorials.  I am determined to actually learn Photoshop - not just for quick fixes.  So I downloaded the trial version since everything has gone to "cloud" now.

We also got our high end printer set up, we haven't used it for a while and I was worried that the print head would need replaced.  But everything worked and I was very happy. 

Small steps working towards an end.  Hoping to get some prints done for sale soon.   Step by step.

1 comment:

felicia said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!