Thursday, September 27, 2007

bleck!

One of the things I hate in life is being sick! And this week I have been oh so sick. Just a flu I hope (although Jeff's been watching me for signs of bacterial meningitis since a college student in my neighborhood just tragically died from it). So all in all not a good time to come down with similar symptoms. I'm usually able to bounce back but this has really kicked my arse!

I haven't been able to go into the office all week - or is that all weak? I totally miss my sprinkley friend whom I haven't seen in forever! I have worked from home as much as possible but who knows what I'll find when I get back to the office? I may have agreed to take on whole projects in my current state I wouldn't remember it anyway.

Oh well...time to go sleep some more. Wish my mom was here with chicken soup!

No comments: