Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I know I know...

I said I would try to post often - just hasn't worked out that way...so to bring you up to date (as if anyone out there really cares but me!) :)

My oldest son has gotten a tattoo and is currently in Philly- went up with a friend to see the Genesis concert. My daughter has moved to Michigan to attend college and see her boyfriend (not necessarily in that order). And my youngest son has gotten a job at Busch Gardens for Howl-o-Scream, (not mu cup of tea - but he's working).

Nothing really new at work - same old confusion and anarchy. No warm and fuzzies here.

Last night was kinda a jumble of things that were planned against the things that needed done...my son had unfortunate wardrobe malfunction yesterday so I left work and picked him up - which delayed my happy hour plans and postponed dinner plans with my in-laws. (My father in-laws birthday is today - so we rescheduled for tonight). After dropping him off at home I proceeded back to happy hour which now became a happy 10 minutes. One drink - a few laughs with friends (it's all it really is about anyway).

Home (sorta-long story there) and watched K-ville last night. I totally love New Orleans and what has happened since Katrina makes me horribly depressed. The show was pretty good - standard cop drama - but what I like is this...I read an article in Entertainment Weekly (TV previews for fall) and they stated that this show has pumped about $17mil into the NO economy. Also the cast members have joined with Habitat for Humanity and are helping rebuild NO. Gotta appreciate that.


OH AND THE BEST PART OF TODAY -


It is INTERNATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY!!!!! Arrrr! Savvy?




No comments: