Monday, October 22, 2007

I can't wait....

Okay I really hate this "If we can just make it through this week" feeling...It never goes away. Because once you make it through whatever issues you have this week - next week there is always something else. When do you ever feel on an even keel?

I mean I'm generally a happy person - things are pretty good with everything. But there is always the push that once this project / week / month is over things will be better. But there is always something else...

Oh well, in the plagurized words of David Lee Roth - "That's Life!"

2 comments:

helloagol said...

Love Quote of the Day:

Life is pain and the enjoyment of love is an anesthetic.

-- Cesare Pavese

...This AGOL says find more love. When you do, let me know where to find it, too. ;p

badgerdaddy said...

You know what... This might sound odd, but I am drunk and it is late.

I was thinking that this blog is called 'Cloud shadows', I have a great picture of a cloud cock.

Yeah, everyone scoffs until tey see it, and then they say 'Oh yeah!'. It's truly a phenomenon.