Tuesday, October 30, 2007

OY!

I know that I haven't updated in a while - not sure that it matters because I'm not sure anyone actually reads this. But it makes me feel better to pretend someone does so screw it!

Anyway, I've been very busy - helping a friend get their house sold, helping to throw a Halloween party, helping another friend with her Guavaween costume. (For those who don't know - Guavaween is a Latin flavor Halloween party held in Ybor City every year). Will be moving into a new apartment this week and finally finishing everything with the beformentioned friend's house. Throw an art show into the mix (great artist Karen Pike look her up!) and the fact that we are closing our art studio due to the building being sold to a developer for a bed and breakfast. (A nice little intimate 3 floor wooden cigar factory with 60 rooms - does that sound like a bed and breakfast?) Also add a hyper-extended knee caused by trying to help another group of friends with their haunted house project...and as you can see I'm either very busy or have too many friends! (I'm voting for very busy - because I love all my friends!!!!)

I know I've been rambling but here are some fun pics:





1 comment:

Kathy B said...

I do I do! You are in my google reader Ms Cloud Shadows :-) Great party pics!