Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Wild?




I posted this image on FaceBook earlier today because I loved the sentiment it presented.  I've always been a little bit of a free spirit and more than a little stubborn.  I'm not sure I qualify outwardly as "wild" anymore.   But there is definitely still a wild child somewhere inside me.  Age and arthritis have tempered it somewhat. 


Political Rant ahead:  I saw an article online today about our Attorney General smiling and laughing at a young leadership convention where the kids all started chanting "Lock Her Up".  It made me absolutely sick - and I don't mean metaphorically.  I actually felt sick to my stomach and my head started hurting.  I wondered about the people in Germany who were watching their country descend into madness and wondered how powerless did they feel while they watched?  These are children - and they have been indoctrinated - you will never convince me that the Trump regime (his word not mine) is not a cult.  His "base" could just as easily be called his "followers" or his "bretheren".  They believe anything that comes out of his mouth even when presented with facts.  And that is horrible if you are an adult but FFS these are CHILDREN!   This should be listed as abuse just the same as any other mental abuse. 

I think I need to go sit somewhere quiet and just try and meditate - it's been so hard to find peace since this administration. 




1 comment:

felicia said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!