Thursday, August 2, 2007

I'm so LUCKY

Apparently I've been chosen by a lawyer across the pond to be a part of an a 100% legal transaction. I will get 45% of 30.3 million US dollars. Seems some poor rich man in England died with no beneficiary (so sad - I hate when that happens).

"This prompted me to contact you. I want to front you as the next of kin and beneficiary to the late client thereby making you the legal beneficiary of the sum of $30.3M million U.S Dollars that is presently in the Financial and Security Company. I contacted you because it will be very easy for the Financial and Security Company to believe since they know me as his Lawyer and moreover i am working with a key member of the Financial and Security Company. The transaction is 100% legal and totally free of risks as all modalities has been perfected to ensure the hitch free success of the transaction."

And all I have to do is "send your full name, contact address, age and occupation, Fax and telephone numbers, company's name if any, a copy of drivers license or international passport for identification."

I've been born - but it wasn't yesterday...try someone else. The sad part is that somewhere, someone will get this and send their info. And the really sad part is "what if it's all true?"

Wait...where did I put that address?

1 comment:

Cory Chase (not that Cory Chase) said...

Are you kidding?? Do you not understand the disposition these people are in becuase they cannot transfer their millions out of their countries?? Granted, their million equates to about 74.32345 cents - but if you continuously compound the interest on the .32345 cents over a 1000 year time period for every transaction... wow! Can you forward me that e-mail? This beats the odds that my bookie gave me on a German Sheppard with sharp teeth and a penchant for canine genitalia that is competing next week in Atlanta.